Monday 18 April 2011

Episode 2: Stash Liberation!!

Horrible sound problems this week, I've been having technical nightmares sorry! I'll see what I can do for next episode.

Show notes:
Friends of Aplayfulday:
Purlescence Yarns. See the offer here

On and off the needles:
Calorimetry (or I name I refuse to say) by Kathryn Schoendorf in Ewes Full Acres
Two toe up Socks on One circular Needle by Kirsten Bellehumeur in Knit Picks essential kettle dyed. 
Also in Aspen Moon Superwash Sock and Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Solid in Mint
Round or Circular Pinwheel blanket by Genia Planck in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo DK, colourway happy and Dungaree Denim.
Yarn Store I forgot the name of and Jared Flood's 'Turn a Square' for jogless stripes wonder

Other stash liberators worth checking out:

Crochet things:
Martha can be found at the Yarnandspices Blog or as QuinceTart on Ravelry
Without Seams Blog where you will also find the Chevron Lace Cardigan

Songs: 
Fly, Fly, Fly by Adrina Thorpe, available on Music Alley
Alexander's Rag Time Band, available at music archive
Contact me at: aplayfulday@gmail.com 
RSS Feed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me the air time dahlin' but oh dear what a lot of umming and ahhing I did. :-( Whoops.

Not sure that the descriptions of my projects make sense to your listeners, so for their sakes here's a picture of the shawl:
http://yarnandspices.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/apology/

When I get a good version of the pattern for the cowl made up I'll pop that up on the blog too and pictures as well.

They are both on my Ravelry page and the cardy will be joining them shortly.

Anonymous said...

OK, the pattern for the shawl is now also up. So crocheters please pop on over and take a look.

http://yarnandspices.wordpress.com/2011/04/21/waltzing-fans-shawl/

Trekky said...

I discovered your podcast today via Ravelry. Great listening! Have enjoyed listening to 1&2... will get round to listening 0 at some point. Have previously listened to quite a few US-based podcasts, so nice to hear a brit! Will check out the other UK-based blogs you mention.